Why Choose an ASC?
Over 50% of ASCs nationwide have an infection rate of 0%.
All healthcare facilities in the United States are highly regulated to ensure quality care and patient safety. Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASCs) are no exception to this rule. Our facilities are independently regulated by processes including state licensure, voluntary accreditation, and Medicare certification. Studies show this attention to quality enables ASCs to outperform the traditional hospital model when it comes to clinical outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Choosing an ASC can save some patients over 50% in out-of-pocket expenses.
ASCs work to provide the best surgical experience possible at a lower cost to patients. Because they are more efficient when it comes to same-day surgery, patients typically pay less co-insurance at an ASC for the same procedure received in a hospital setting.
Over 70% of all ASC procedures start within seven minutes of schedule.
As the industry grows, so does the list of both outpatient surgeries and non-surgical procedures available to patients in a local, personalized ASC setting. And because of physician ownership in ASCs, scheduling of facilities and resources becomes more efficient, which means fewer surgery delays for patients. This translates into less waiting around which is easier on family members and caregivers. Most importantly, it means patients are home where they can comfortably rest and recuperate much sooner.
Why our patients choose St. Louis Multispecialty Surgery Center:
- Some of our patients pay up to 50% less, out-of-pocket, for the same surgical procedure than they would at a local hospital.
- Patients can conveniently access registration, waiting rooms, surgical suites and recovery rooms, all in the same location.
- With a cross-infection rate of less than 0.1%, our patients are able to heal quickly and get back to their lives.
- We focus specifically on surgical treatments for women allowing us to concentrate our efforts and tend to our patients, giving them a relaxed, friendly environment to rest in and recuperate.
- Because of our surgery schedule, we know exactly how many staff members we need to serve our patients each day. Never being understaffed means we can truly focus on our patients.